This refers to the Terms and Conditions of Use based on which OilAndGasJobsZone.com.com permits you to browse through and use the website. By accessing the website, you (User) accept and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions, failing which will bar you from using the website and its services. Here, the terms ‘you’, and ‘user’ refer to all the entities or individuals browsing the website for any purpose.
1. WEBSITE USE (EMPLOYERS AND JOB SEEKERS)
OilAndGasJobsZone.com.com allows you to see and download a duplicate copy of our website content only for your individual, noncommercial purpose. This permission to utilize the Web Site content does not intend to sell the rights of the owners. The website is not liable to be rented, leased, transferred, or sub-licensed to any third party. Deriving or developing any data of OilAndGasJobsZone.com.com for commercial purpose in machine-readable form or in any other form that involves a significant part of the website is strictly prohibited. You will require to secure the company’s written permission to transfer or store any of the website data to any electronic network for access by multiple users
By providing data to OilAndGasJobsZone.com.com, you permit the Company and its affiliates the perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free and sub-licensable right. With this, you also give the license to leverage the content, change adapt, reproduce, translate, publish, create derivate tasks, distribute your data. You allow the company to communicate your data to the public, display the content in part or whole worldwide, or to use in any of your other works of any form, media or existing technology or the one developed later on.
WEB SITE SECURITY
OilAndGasJobsZone.com.com restricts the users from breach or trying to breach the website security including but not limited to:
- Gain access to data or logging into an account/server, for which the user is not authorized.
- Trying to probe the vulnerability of a network or system to penetrate through the authentication measures or security without authorization
- Making attempts to affect the services to any user, network or host, by various means such as overloading, spamming, crashing, mail bombing, flooding, or affecting the website with a virus.
- Sending unwanted mails like promotions, product advertisements, services, etc.
- Counterfeiting any TCP/IP header or any header information part in a newsgroup post or email.
Violating the system or network security through any such means will delve you to face civil or criminal charges. The company may investigate the instances of such violations and assist law enforcement authorities in prosecuting the users found guilty of doing such security breaches.
4. SPECIFIC RESTRICTED USES
Individuals looking for employment and career details or those searching for job seekers can use the website only for legal purposes. You agree not to use website in any manner that violates these terms and conditions or by applicable law without limitation to any applicable export controls. The company strictly prohibits the users to avoid accessing the website for:
The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
- Posting any inadequate, fake or erroneous anecdotal data or data which is not your own exact resume
- Impersonating any person or entity, including but not limited to a Company official, forum leader, guide or host or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Posting or sharing content that you don't have a privilege to replicate, show or transmit under any law or under authoritative or fiduciary connections.
- Posting any franchise, fraudulent business model, club participation, or any other different business opportunity which requires an advance or intermittent installment, pays commissions just (no critical pay), requires recruiting other staff members, etc.
- Posting or sharing any spontaneous publicizing, advertising materials, junk mail, spam, fraudulent business models, chain letters, or some other type of sales or any non-continue data, for example, opinions, notification, business or something else.
- Removing or editing any content posted by someone else.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Leveraging any system/software/routine to obstruct or trying to obstruct the working of SuranTalent.com or any of its activities.
- Taking any action, which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web Site’s infrastructure?
- Disclosing a password that enables the access to a private area of the website to a third party or using the purpose for an unsolicited purpose.
- Making attempts to scan the vulnerability any of the software that is a part of the website through various means like reverse engineering, decompiling, deciphering, disassembling, etc.
5. USER DETAILS
The Company works as an inactive lead for the circulation and production of the material submitted by the user. It is not committed to monitor or screen the concerned material. It can investigate the complaint by a user about non-compliance of the terms and conditions and can decide to remove or ask to remove the communication accordingly. The Company has no risk or obligation to clients for execution or nonperformance of such exercises.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
OilAndGasJobsZone.com.com comprises link to other third party websites, which it provides to you only as a measure of convenience. It does not promote and is not liable for the content posted on such sites. The company is not liable for any virus accessed through any such third-party website. The user will be accessing it at your own discretion.
8. PASSWORD AND REGISTRATION
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and information. It is your responsibility to keep a check on all the activities happening under your password, irrespective whether you have authorized them or not. You confirm to intimate the company of any unsolicited activity happening under your password. The company is not liable for any kind of damage or loss occurring from an unauthorized activity performed in your account.
9. COMPANY'S RESPONSIBILITY
The Web Site acts as the host for employers to post openings for job seekers to post their CVs and does not screen or scan the postings advertised. The Company has no part to play in the communication between employers and applicants. Hence, the Company has no power over the quality, security or legitimateness of the occupations, resumes or other content posted, the reality or precision of the postings, the ability of employers to offer jobs to the applicants or the ability of job openings to make the most of the employment opportunities. You recognize and agree that you are exclusively in charge of the content, substance and exactness of any resume or material posted by you on the Web Site. Employers are solely liable for their postings on the Web Site. The Company is not in responsible for any information shared on the Web Site that might be hostile, destructive or inappropriate. Moreover, the Company can't and does not confirm the authenticity of a user. The company takes no responsibility of the reliability, authenticity, accuracy or timeliness of the website or the data submitted by the users on the website. The use of website or any of the data submitted by other members is at your sole discretions. The website may undergo change at regular intervals.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE ERROR-FREE WORKING OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER OR THAT ANY SOFTWARE AND CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE WEBSITE DOES NOT CONTAIN VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPUTER THREATS. IF USING OUR WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS WEBSITE TENDS YOU TO REPLACE YOUR DEVICE OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE TO BEAR THE INVOLVED COSTS.
THE WEBTSITE AND MATERIAL ARE GIVEN ON ‘AN AS IS AND AS ACCESSIBLE’ PREMISE WITH NO GUARANTEES OF ANY SORT. THE ORGANIZATION, TO MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, REPUDIATES ALL GUARANTEES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER EXPRESS OR INFERRED, INCLUDING WITHOUT CONSTRAINT, THE GUARANTEE OF MERCHANTABILITY, WELLNESS FOR PARTICULAR CAUSE, TITLE AND NON-ENCROACHMENT. THE ORGANIZATION MAKES NO GUARANTEES ABOUT THE PRECISION, UNWAVERING QUALITY, FULFILLMENT, OR OPPORTUNENESS OF THE MATERIAL, ADMINISTRATIONS, PROGRAMMING, CONTENT, DESIGNS, AND NETWORKS. IN NO CASE SHALL OILANDGASJOBSZONE.COM.COM, ITS STAKEHOLDERS, OR ANY OF THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY OF ITS WEBPAGES BE HELD RESPOSIBLE FOR ANY HARM CAUSED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR ANY ASSOCIATED LINK. THIS INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITE TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SIGNIFICANT, DISCIPLINARY, LOST GAINS, CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL HARMS, LOSS CASUED DUE TO LOST DATA OR BUSINESS OBSTRUCTION. THE SAME HOLDS FOR THE USE FOR THE USE OF PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES FROM THE WEBSITE WHETHER THEY ACCOMPANY WARRANTY, TORTY, CONTRRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OBLIGATION, AND IMMATERIAL OF WHETHER THE COMPANY IS SUGGESTED OF THE PROBABILITY OF THE OCCURRENCE OF SUCH HARMS. SEVERAL JURISDICTIONS OR STATES PROHIBIT THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN ANY SUCH CASE THE UTMOST LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY FOR ANY SORT OF DAMAGE SHALL REMAIN WITHIN US $100 PER OCCURRENCE.
In case any dispute occurs, the matter will be sorted out by UAE governing law.
10. TERMINATION AND EQUITABLE RELIEF
In case you violate any of these Terms and Conditions or if the Company fails to check or verify any data you present, the Company may, at its sole carefulness, seek after the majority of its lawful remedies, including, yet not restricted to, removing your postings from the Web Site and/or quick termination of your website registration, your website accessibility permission, or any other service that you avail by the Company at that time. The Company shall have the privilege to end your ability to access the Website without any prior intimation and to stop or change any of the website data or the website itself. Given the idea of these Terms and Conditions, you comprehend and agree that, notwithstanding monetary harms, the Company will be entitled to equitable relied upon a violation of them by you.
Your confirm to defending and protecting the Company, its staff, directors, workers, and another other stakeholder, from and against any entitlement, actions or claims, including but not limited to considerable legal and accounting charges arising out of your utilization of the website content or your subject to your violation of the Terms and Conditions or your warranties and representations or breach of any third party rights by you, including without limitation any intellectual or proprietary rights.
12. PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
- Services: Users buy and access several high quality services from its varied web pages. All the costs are in US dollars.
- Payment: The customer may pay all the amounts in full before the starting of the service, via Visa or MasterCard among the other accepted payment modes.
- Refunds and Cancellations and Refunds: OilAndGasJobsZone.com.com is not liable to refund any amount paid through cash.
- Terms & Conditions validity: Clicking on the Accept button will make you liable to accept the validity of Terms and Conditions. In case of any judicial obligation, a printed versions of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible.
- Other Law Obligations: Viewing or accessing the content of the website may be illegal by certain people in some selected nations. When you view the website, you do so at your sole discretion and are responsible for abiding by the laws of jurisdiction of the concerned country. Certain jurisdictions deem website use as unauthorized.
- Waiving assignment: You shall require the Company’s consent for assigning any part or while of this Agreement. No right of either party or any obligation waiver shall come in place without in written, executed by the party against whom it is being imposed.
- Governing Law and Place: In case any law related hassle occurs, the matter shall be sorted as per the UAE Governing Law.
- Severability: Cases filed for any claims arising as a part of this agreement shall be entertained by the State or Federal Courts of United Arab Emirates.